Brownies. Tiny, soft, seriously chocolatey, quadratic miracles.
The perfect motivational kick for a new week or simply in between. Vegan, lo-fat, no guilt!
Also, they are super easy to prepare! Simply mix together all of the ingredients, put them in the oven and finished! This fat-free version can keep up with „classic“ brownies – fudgy, soft and succulent! There’s nothing more to say than: You have to try them! 🙂
But be aware, they have a high potential for addiction! My brother (who normally is very critical of my baking creations) ate half of the brownies in less than 15 minutes – record time!
- 100g whole spelt flour
- 25g cocoa powder
- 130g xylitol (birch tree sugar)
- 120g oat milk
- 15g shredded coconut
- 1 pinch of vanilla powder
- 1 pinch of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
Let’s get baking!
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Sieve the flour, cocoa-, vanilla- & backing powder into a large bowl, then stir
- Add sugar, coconut, salt and stir
- Carefully stir in the oat milk until everything is well combined
- Line backing tin with parchement paper and pour the mixture into the tin, spreading it out evenly
- Place into hot oven for about 22 minutes
Lastly, take the tin out and let the brownies cool before cutting them into squares.
//Tip: Approximately 5 minutes before transferring the brownies to a cooling wrack, test your baked good for doneness with a wooden stick. Simply insert the stick into the center. If it comes out clean, you should take the brownies out of the oven immediately. Ideally, there should stick a bit of the batter//